- Regular training of our employees in hygiene issues
- Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles at all points
- Visible placement of hand sanitizers
- Frequent cleaning and washing of busy areas and frequent touch surfaces, including hallways, staircases and outdoor seating areas
- Immediate response to emergency cleaning
Taking into account the current concerns about Covid-19, we have established accommodation rules to ensure, along with proper hygiene protocols and operating procedures, the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These accommodation rules include:
- Approaching any indoor service area, we recommend our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters from the next in order of priority.
- Ability to provide our guests with a face mask, gloves and antiseptic preventively and / or in case of cough and / or sneezing, in all internal public areas of the accommodation.
- Possibility to check in outdoors.
- We encourage our visitors to contact us for suggestions and / or comments that will improve our operation.
For our employees, our company has taken the following measures:
- Restrictions are observed for a reduced number of people in their workplace.
- We precautionarily provided all the prescribed protective equipment.
- We continue to take measures for continuous disinfection of desktops, as well as public and private spaces.
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and maintain a safe distance between employees (1.5+ meters).
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and society, we closely monitor developments related to covid-19 disease with regular updates and guidance from the National Agency for Public Health (EODY) and the Ministry of Health, as well as by additional governmental and European organizations. Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and that our accommodation is ready to serve our guests.